miercuri, 12 octombrie 2011

The L Word


"What startes in chaos, ends in chaos."
"Meaby sometimes words are the best thing we can give other people."
"None of us do much in this world alone expect die."
"In my life I've had but one love. And now I must lose them twice."
"What art does is cox us away from the mechanical toward the miraculous" - Janette Winterson
“The more I’m afraid of something the more I know I have to do it.”
“The more it might hurt, the more I might die doing it, the more worth doing it must be.”
“Don’t worry about getting dirty.”
“You can’t truly have an open heart until it’s been broken.” - Alice Walker
“Since we already did the time, we might as well do the crime.”
“I find men physically attractive, but emotionally retarded.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu