miercuri, 13 iunie 2012

Lucky Number Slevin


Lucky Number Slevin Poster 
"You are unlucky so that I may know that I am not."
"Unfortunately, the lucky never realize they are lucky until it’s too late. [...] Yesterday, you were better off then you are today, but it took today for you to realize it, but today has arrived, and it’s too late... People are never happy with what they have. They always want what they had, what someone else has."
„I’m a bad man who doesn’t waste time wondering what could’ve been when I am what could’ve been and could not have been. I live on the both sides of the fence. My grass is always green.”
„The first time somebody calls you a horse you punch `em on the nose, the second time somebody calls you a horse, you call `em a jerk, but the third time somebody calls you a horse, well, then perhaps it’s time to go shopping for a saddle (șa).”

„Înțelegerea apare cand ai de ales.... Uneori... Și uneori apare cand știi că nu ai de ales.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu